I am partering with a leading Business Recovery/Insolvency business with the hire of an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator. The role will involve a mix personal and corporate casework and you will need to provide support to more junior members of team.
Undertaking a mix of work including: JAR/CVL/B/IVA and larger more complex matters:
· Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
· Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
· Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
· Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
· Drafting both routine and non routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
· Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
· Undertaking investigations into assets as required
. · Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
· Delegate work to others as required Key Performance Indicators:
· Work completed to required standards in agreed timescales
· Documents prepared correctly and in line with Firm standard documentation
· Cases and files compliant with JIMU requirements
· Develops and coaches staff to improve skills and performance
Key Skills Required: ·
Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to work at all levels
· 4 years + experience of working in Insolvency
Competitive salary & benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.