We are looking for a part qualified Accountant with experience of assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts, for a 12 month fixed term contract position.
Remote working is currently available for this position, however there will be a need to visit the office on occasions.
• Maintenance of the accounting records of a designated area, in order to ensure that the financial accounting requirements for the Group are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
• Completing and/or reviewing specified bank, policy system and balance sheet reconciliations within set timescales
• Checking the validity of all outstanding items and overseeing the resolution and clearing of all reconciliation differences
• Resolution of any internal or external queries on a daily/weekly and monthly basis
• Contributing to the preparation of regulatory returns, year-end consolidation and statutory accounts process, to meet regulatory and statutory year end deadlines, including meeting requirements of external auditors.
This is a varied and fast paced role, currently working remotely. We are therefore looking for someone who can work on their own as well as play an important part in the wider team.
• Ideally qualified or part qualified ACA / ACCA, or qualified by experience
• Previous insurance or financial services experience would be an advantage
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.