Sheridan Maine are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Advisor, with experience managing and running a payroll for a medium sized organisation and knowledge of current payroll legislation.
The successful applicant will be self motivated and highly organised, with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels. Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Processing and administering payroll for employees
• Providing support, advice and assistance to employees regarding any payroll related queries
• Completion of new starter records and compliance with HMRC procedures
• Ensuring correct salaries and allowances are paid and relevant deductions are made
• Calculating statutory leave and payments for Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave
• Managing Court Order and Attachment to Earnings Orders
• Accurate reconciliation of monthly deductions
• Maintaining staff pension details
• Producing management information when required
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy payroll team, intermediate IT skills, knowledge of HMRC regulations, including PAYE, Statutory payments and pensions administration.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.