Do you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic customer focussed environment? Are you a proactive self-starter who has the ability to work well with others? Are you a forward thinker with the ability and drive to develop and improve systems and process? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are excited to be partnering with a rapidly expanding business who are looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager who will play a key role in the department working within a collaborative and supportive team environment.
• Daily management of the Purchase Ledger team
• Supporting the team with invoice discrepancies and escalations
• Identifying development and training needs within the team
• Setting up and authorising weekly and monthly pay runs
• Improving efficiency and streamlining processes
• Overseeing supplier reconciliations - ensuring key suppliers are reconciled monthly
• Reviewing overhead nominal codes
• Working with other departments to review spend against budgets and expectations
• Review aged creditors listings on a regular basis
• Reviewing weekly orders and forecast payments
• Year-end preparation and support
The successful candidate will have previous experience supervising a team in an Accounts Payable function, including personal development of team members.
Other skills required include:
Confident, with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines
Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
Highly organised and able to produce accurate work to tight deadlines
Strong IT skills including Excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.