Sheridan Maine are recruiting an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join a small team based near Poole to provide a complete outsourced Payroll service to a diverse range of client companies.
The key elements of the role include:
• Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
• Processing client payrolls in line with HMRC RTI compliance on a weekly and monthly basis
• Point of contact for payroll clients and dealing with any queries raised
• Pension scheme administration
• Accurate inputting of payroll related data, including processing of new starters and leavers in accordance with HMRC requirements
• Dealing with all SSP, SMP, pension, healthcare and holiday calculations
• Preparation and submission of CIS monthly returns
• Managing all submissions to the HMRC and dealing with them resolve any queries
• Setting up and closing PAYE / CIS schemes
• Liaising with HMRC and clients to assist with problem solving
The ideal candidate will have good all round payroll experience, with a working knowledge of other payroll issues including expenses and benefits and preparation of P11d's. Accountancy practice / payroll bureau experience would be preferred but is not essential.
You will be confident, self motivated, professional with excellent organisational and time management skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful