Are you an experienced Financial Controller? Here at Sheridan Maine, we are delighted to be working closely with an established housing company.
You will be a key part of the team where your role is to ensure relevant information within the financial reports are analysed, communicated and explained to the company senior management on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities are not limited to:
• Asset ratio reviews of the business e.g.: occupancy's and room rates. (rent, rates, staff ratios etc.)
• Understanding the monthly financial numbers and presenting the monthly financials in a commercially digestible manner to the Board
• Consolidation of Encore monthly and YTD numbers
• Maintaining a KPI dashboard
• Point of contact for financial accountants on all Care home accounting business;
• Additional responsibilities include all other duties as would normally be expected from a FC in a fast-moving business, including:
• Monthly cashflow reporting across all businesses
• Creating of robust capex budgets for the business
• Ensuring we are getting best value in our purchasing of supplies across all operating homes;
Review and approval of all major contractual relationships (EG Insurance)
• Ensuring financial procedures and internal controls are embedded in all care homes
Your skills and experience:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced of stakeholder management
• Able to demonstrate creativity in complex and varied business environments
• Ability to assist business meet short- and long-term strategic objectives
• Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Sage, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.