Leading Healthcare PLC with hubs across the UK is seeking a Qualified Finance Business Partner reporting to the Head of FP&A.
This is a regional role therefore multisite experience is essential, this is not a head office role, therefore flexibility to travel is essential. ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with PQE is also an essential requirement.
The Finance Business Partner will be providing commercial and finance support to their regional teams and Group.
This role will require travel by car throughout the South East Region, remote working and the Midlands on occassion.
- Partner and build relationships with Directors and Regional Teams
- Review financial and non-financial KPI’s
- Challenge on budgets and variances for the region
- Reporting of business performance, support key business decisions and support and advise regional teams
- Prepare and interpret financial analysis and delivery on insights
- Business strategies, improving operational and financial performance of region
- Provision of key operational, commercial and financial targets
- Preparation and review of annual budget for the region
- Drive continual improvement
- Ad hoc project support
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Qualified
- Finance Business Partnering experience
- Ability to build strong business/working relationships
- Confident and personable communicator both verbal and written
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail and a problem solver
- Good IT including MS Excel