Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a global manufacturing business based in the Newbury area.
Reporting to the MD and EMEA Headquarters, responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing all routine accounting activities; receivables, payables, treasury, tax, payroll, fixed assets
• Month-end financial and KPI reporting
• Year-end and quarterly audits
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Product costing function and shop floor performance monitoring
• Leading and managing a small finance team
A high level accounting background is required covering all aspects of finance including statutory and management reporting, process improvements and commercial experience. The successful candidate will have prior experience within the manufacturing sector and be ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified. This position is a hands on role requiring an individual who has a dynamic approach and strong leadership skills.
The company has free car parking onsite and offer a flexible and friendly working environment. As well as a competitive salary, excellent benefits are also offered including bonus, car allowance and private medical insurance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.