Sheridan Maine are working in an exclusive partnership with a business based on the outskirts of Bournemouth who are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the full end to end payroll. Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare weekly and monthly payrolls
• Administer pension benefits payments
• Prepare and ensure compliance with statutory reporting
• Calculate payments for SMP, SPP etc
• Prepare weekly, monthly and year end reports
• Maintain holiday and sickness records
• Payroll account reconciliations
• Process new starters and leavers
• Support all external audits relating to payroll
• Liaise with external agencies such as the pension provider and HMRC
This role requires an individual who has up to date and in-depth payroll process and legislation knowledge with proven experience working in a similar position. Prior experience of using Sage is desirable along with excellent attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and an approachable and friendly manner.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.