Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with a dynamic international company based in Reading. The client is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager for a 12-month contract with the opportunity for the role to become permanent. You will be working closely with the Operations Director and be leading a team of five.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and running high volumes of weekly payroll manually and electorally
- Establishing and improving systems to ensure cost improvements
- Analysing problems and developing solutions to improve customer care
- Leading and motivating the team
- Setting, tracking and monitoring team's performance
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading teams within the payroll function, running high volume weekly payroll, someone who is operationally focused and has a strong understanding of governance and control. Experience with paying PAYE, Ltd and Umbrella companies will be advantageous.
The client will offer:
- Competitive salary, pension schemes and an attractive bonus
- 23 days holiday which you can buy more should you desire
- Remote working is available
- Accessible by public transport
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.