Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with an established client to the south of Salisbury. They are looking for an experienced transactional Accounts Assistant for a period of 12 weeks.
This is a business who prides itself on offering high quality products and service worldwide. This role offers a 12 noon Friday finish alongside free parking and an experienced and dedicated Finance team. This role will be working in the business with all social distancing measures in place. NO REMOTE WORKING.
Duties will include:
• Checking and accurately recording 3 way purchase ledger invoices onto the system
• Purchase Ledger payment run preparation
• Posting onto journals
• Liaising with suppliers ensuring all queries are dealt with
• Reconciling all invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes
• Investigating any discrepancies
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Scan invoices/Credit notes and send to customers
• Check prices and Vat
• Match invoices to Advice notes
• Sales Reconciliation monthly to deadline
• Deal with customer queries and support credit control chasing
Qualifications and experience
Quick and accurate inputting skills
Minimum 3 years full end to end AP/AR experience
Good level of Excel skills
Interviews will be via Skype with a start date of beginning July.