A brand new Management Accountant opportunity has arisen for a part qualified individual to join a market leading business based in Surrey.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will encompass all aspects of management accounting including;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack
- Profit and loss, variance analysis and commentary
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Complete month end balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Intercompany accounting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Liaise with external auditors
- Corporation tax and VAT returns
This varied role will ideally suit someone who is actively studying towards their professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA/ CIMA. Other desirable skills and attributes include;
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and highly computer literate
- Previously worked in a medium to large size organisation with excellent internal communications skills
In return, the employer will offer a competitive salary, study support (funding and time off for exams) as well as a flexible benefits scheme and onsite parking. The company is located near local public transport links and accessible by train or bus.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.