A new opportunity has arisen with a growing client based in North Hampshire, who are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for a number of UK payrolls as well as international. Duties of the position include;
- Processing new starters and leavers, issuing P45s
- End to end payroll for over 500 employees
- Calculate payments for SMP, SPP etc
- Liaise with external agencies such as pension provider and HMRC
- Assist with year end activities eg. reporting and processing P60s
- Payroll journals and reconciliations
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to employees
This role requires an individual who has up to date payroll legislation knowledge and proven experience working in a similar position. Prior experience of using Sage is desirable along with excellent attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines and an approachable, friendly manner.
Car parking is available onsite and the company offer pension, holidays, healthcare. The position is for an initial period of 12 months with a view to going permanent. The successful candidate will be available at short notice and able to work remotely for the foreseeable future.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.