A manufacturing business that is part of an international group are recruiting a qualified Cost Accountant for their site in Bournemouth. Working with the UK Financial Controller and supporting the manufacturing team and the Plant Manager the key responsibilities of the Cost Accountant are:-
• Providing strategic insight regarding production planning and cost management
• Developing labour and overhead rates and analysing actual labour, material, and overhead cost against standard/budget
• Proposing, implementing & monitoring cost saving initiatives
• Completing annual operating plan and monthly forecasts for the site
• Supporting inventory and manufacturing projects
• Monthly variance tracking & analysis
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA) with demonstrable manufacturing cost accounting experience plus excellent communication and IT skills.
This role is actively being recruited for and interviews, on-boarding and working will all be done remotely.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.