Sheridan Maine is recruiting an interim Financial Accountant to start immediately for an 8 to 10 week assignment to support one of our key clients in the Bournemouth area with the completion of their statutory accounts under FRS102. The key deliverables of the Financial Accountant include:-
• Statutory financial statements for all group companies
• Statutory compliant Group consolidated financial statements
• Preparation of audit files and supporting documentation
• Corporation tax computations for all group companies
Experience / skills:
• Up to date working knowledge of FRS102 accounting standards
• Ability to use various accounting software packages and experience with IRIS Accounts
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a practice background
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.