Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a temporary full-time Bookkeeper for a period of 3 months, to work alongside the Financial Manager in this small Accounts team based in Bridport.
This role requires an individual available at short notice, with previous bookkeeping experience who will be able to 'hit the ground running'
• Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing accounts up to trial balance
• Credit control
• Sending out statements
• Inputting sales ledger receipts
• Raising journals
• Assisting with month end
• VAT returns
• You must possess a solid background in accounts
• Strong numerical skills
• Intermediate Excel knowledge and experience using Sage would be an advantage
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This role will be office based observing the social distancing measures currently in place.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.