Sheridan Maine are delighted to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a Poole based team on a permanent basis.
The client is looking to onboard someone quickly and the initial interviews will take place remotely.
Key day to day responsibilities:
• Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
• Processing staff expenses
• Raising purchase orders
• Matching, batching and coding invoices
• Making supplier payments via internet banking
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Filing invoices and managing petty cash
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous Accounts Payable experience
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel (able to manipulate data)
• Good accuracy and attention to detail
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
If you are self motivated with a flexible work ethic with the relevant purchase ledger / accounts experience then we'd love to hear from you!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.