"Where there is charity and wisdom there is neither fear nor ignorance". Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working exclusively with a Southampton based charity to recruit a Management Accountant into their team.
As Management accountant you will be a self-starter who has the ability to show initiative and dive quickly into this role.
• Full monthly management accounts at group level
• Preparation of group reporting packs
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Annual statutory accounts
• Review VAT returns
• Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
• Knowledge of financial accounting and statutory accounting
• Advanced excel
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.