An international business with sites in the UK and Europe is recruiting a FP&A Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract basis to support the Finance and Operations teams. Working as a finance business partner, you will be based at the head office in the Southampton area, and the key deliverables of the role include:-
• Providing FP&A and decision support including analysis, planning and forecasting and as well as helping strategy development and delivery
• Business partnering with the senior business management providing strong financial and commercial support to decision making
• Providing regular updates on financial performance with commentary and analysis
• Producing insight into key variances and business trends and identifying risks and opportunities to ensure delivery on targets
• Leading the business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes across the Region
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous demonstrable FP&A and business partnering experience at senior level gained in a large, international corporate environment.
This is an immediate need and preference will be given to candidates that are available to start at short notice.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.