A highly regarded firm of Accountants in Salisbury is recruiting an Accounts Assistant job for a knowledgeable team with high levels of autonomy, client exposure and VAT.
This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package. This role will also suit a candidate who has previously worked within a practice environment with exposure to VAT
As Accounts Assistant, you will work with the Accounting department and duties include:
• Preparation of VAT Returns for a variety of businesses
• Creation of working paper files and associated statutory accounts
• Preparation of management accounts
• Working in conjunction with other internal contacts including directors and other colleagues
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Proven experience of preparing VAT Returns
• You will have previously worked in a practice environment
• Strong experience of accounts preparation will be beneficial
• In return, you will receive the following:
Benefits of this role include:
• Engaging culture
• Unrivalled client exposure
• Clear progression plan
• Excellent pension scheme
• Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.