Our client is a rapidly growing company, operating in eleven countries, with plans to expand further. Their core values include respect, openness and engagement and so are keen to hear from innovative individuals with the drive to succeed. In return, will be an opportunity to work with a dynamic team and the potential for more future opportunities for the right candidate.
As Payroll Support technician, you will be supporting new and existing sites within the organisation, dealing with the financial side of Payroll.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing the monthly payments calendar for payrolls and additional monthly items
• Helping the payroll team with guidance and support for the sites on the parallel run process
• Helping manage the email and phone queries for the adherence to department SLA's
• Entering payments into the banking system
• Posting payments into the Finance systems
• Processing monthly payroll journals in a timely and accurate manner, minimising review points at the balance sheet stage
• Liaising with the relevant Management Accountants regarding payroll and PAYE Balance sheet queries and ensuring all matters are resolved
• Raising of manual paperwork for payments; Payroll, AEO & PAYE
What we need from you:
• Payroll knowledge to the point of journal reconciliation
• Experience of creating payroll journals
• Experience of journal creation (excel)
• Strong excel skills including V look ups and pivot tables
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Flexible approach to work
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.