Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with an established business based in Bristol to recruit a part-time Finance Manager.
As Finance Manager your key responsibilities are:
• Managing budgets, monitoring and reporting on the financial situation of the organisation including the production and analysis of the monthly Management Accounts
• Leading on income generation to ensure the organisation takes up all possible options to develop services cost effectively
• Overseeing the production, analysis and accessibility of financial data for use by internal and external partners
What we are looking for:
• AAT Qualification, part-qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA, or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both orally and in the written
• Strong organisational skills teamed with flexibility and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Experience in production of monthly management accounts and annual budgets
• Proven experience in presenting concise clear financial reports and robust business proposals
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.