Part-Time Finance Manager (20 hours p/w) - North Bristol - Up to £29,000 pro rata
About my Client
A company you will be proud to be a part of with their work being recognised both locally and nationally. They are an incredibly supportive business, both in terms of what they do and with their own staff, and the team have created a real family-felt working evironment.
The purpose of this role is to maintain the finance function and improve on processes and services. The work will be varied and you will be managing all aspects of the finance function. This position will suit an individual who has out of work commitments and wants to maintain a flexible work/life balance, while still performing an interesting role in a company their passionate about.
• Managing budgets, monitoring and reporting on the financial situation of the organisation including the production and analysis of the monthly Management Accounts
• Leading on income generation to ensure the organisation takes up all possible options to develop services cost effectively
• Overseeing the production, analysis and accessibility of financial data for use by internal and external partners
• To prepare the year end accounts and records for independent examination, assist the external accountant with the completion of the financial statements
• Working with the Business Manager, to ensure they have current knowledge and understanding of the budget
• Support on identifying and generating income, enabling the organisation to further enhance key service provision
• AAT Qualification, part-qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA, or equivalent experience
• Experience of maintaining an entire finance function
• SAGE experience
• Experience in production of monthly management accounts and annual budgets
• Proven experience in presenting concise clear financial reports and robust business proposals
Interviews will take place on Monday 22nd June so please apply to discuss further.