“We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment.” We are working with a long established travel organisation in the search for a part-time Finance Assistant.
Based at the head office in Exeter, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
• Responsible for the production of monthly customer statements
• Establish a good customer rapport through regular customer contact
• Escalating accounts if need be
• Banking cash receipts and maintaining cash receipt records
• Maintain accurate records of all debt collection activity
• Ensure the sales ledger data is kept up to date at all times
• Undertake regular account reconciliations
• Undertake other finance tasks as required from time to time to assist in the general functioning of the department
• Excellent at communicating with people of all levels
• Good with Excel
• Thorough and detail oriented
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.