A world renowned organisation with offices based in Basingstoke are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their expanding finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a fast paced, dynamic organisation who takes pride in providing outstanding customer service.
Duties of the position include;
- Preparing regular payments runs
- Handling all invoice queries that require escalation
- AP ledger reconciliations
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy of purchase ledger process
- Manage the team and monitor activity/ performance
- Conduct regular staff review and appraisals
- Support the business with monthly reporting
- Assist the month end process with posting journals and reconciliations
Desirable attributes and skills include;
- Prior experience of managing/ supervising a team
- Extensive accounts payable knowledge
- Previous background working in a large company
- Strong IT skills
This highly sought after opportunity comes with a wealth of benefits which include staff discount to company products, bonus and life assurance. Parking is available onsite and the company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.