Don't miss out on this opportunity to be working for one of the most successful companies in the UK! This is a growing organisation, that needs an experienced Management Accountant who will work closely with the Integration Accountants on new sites joining the business.
• Owning specific site P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month, including ownership of one of the more complex or material areas of reconciliation
• Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers each month
• Dealing with the more complex site queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• Working with the team to ensure that current processes are efficient and fit for purpose
• Regular interaction with the surgeries to help them with their process adherence as they progress through the acquisition phase through to hive-up
• Any other tasks as required
We are looking for a qualified accountant (CIMA or similar) who is educated to degree level. You will also have:
• Several years post-qualification with evidence of CPD
• Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
• Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.