Sheridan Maine are working with a leading FMCG business in South Dorset.
They are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to work closely with the IT Finance Business Partner to provide precise and timely financial information on their IT projects. This Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for identifying risks and opportunities while being able to provide recommendations on addressing them.
As Commercial Finance Manager you will be heavily involved in the full project life-cycle of each case, beginning at the submissions of the business cases for initial funding through to holding finance reviews regularly throughout the project with Project Managers and other key stakeholders. Once post project launch you will be responsible for providing the Post Investment Review pack back to the relevant stakeholders. You will also be in control of the monthly financial reporting requirements, compiling the quarterly forecast submissions and analysing risks and opportunities.
• Organise the quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for IT, with high quality and the ability to challenge and deliver within set timelines
• Submit IT project capital requests within a strong business case in a timely manner
• Have a high level understanding of each project outside of the financial aspects of the project
• Be the point of contact for all finance queries within each project
• Consolidate all project information to be analysed and provide recommendations to Key Senior Stakeholders
• Provide information to the Finance stakeholders; variance analysis, payroll re-class journals and supporting figures for R&D tax relief
• Conducting continual project budget control efficiencies
• Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Experienced business partnering
• Project Accounting experience
• Ability to deliver analysis and strategic and project schedule level
• Experience in ‘bringing the numbers to life'
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.