Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a reputable and family owned business that operates on an international scale. With a £100M turnover and two UK sites, the company is now breaking into new exciting markets overseas following a recent period of growth!
The purpose of this role will be to support the Senior Finance Team at their site in Somerset by analysing cost expenditure and producing costing exercises, whilst simultaneously supporting other ad-hoc costing projects within the organisation.
• Maintain monthly standard costing routines
• Implement a new costing accounting system
• Analyse financial performance and assist with medium and long term budgeting and forecasting
• Take ownership of New Product Costing in cooperation with the sales team
• Project cost analysis
• Identify changes in manufacturing and production to determine the effects on cost
• Ideally CIMA or ACCA Qualified with 2 years of post-qualification experience
• Strong reporting skills
• Extensive manufacturing/FMCG experience
• Knowledge of ERP systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
• Excellent communicator
• Problem solves with excellent analytical skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.