Sheridan Maine are working exclusively in partnership with a family owned business for a rare part-time opportunity.
We require a part-time qualified Finance Manager, for a Fixed Term Contract to manage the accurate production of their financial and management accounts, managing a small team and to be responsible for the day to day financial activities.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with forecasts and budgets
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable using Sage
- Controlling and reconciling bank accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC
- Reconciliation of balance sheet
- Daily monitoring of cash balances
- Review of payroll figures
- Management of a small team
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Retail or FMCG experience
- Previous experience in a hands on role
The successful applicant will be an experienced Finance Manager with a proven track record in management accounting with a strong ability to multitask and operate to tight deadlines. You will also be logical and a good communicator with strong IT skills including Excel and Sage.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.