Sheridan Maine are working with an established business based in the Poole area to recruit an Accounts Assistant into their finance team.
As the Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
• Process sales invoices
• Chase outstanding monies on sales invoices
• Process new purchases
• Reconcile the Asset Register and outstanding sales invoices
• Reconciliations of accounts
• Bank reconciliations
• Finance commission analysis
• Monthly reporting
• Resolve queries arising from suppliers' phone calls and emails
• Supporting all members of the team as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisation skills with good time management abilities
• Sound knowledge of accounting functions
• Experience using accounting packages
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.