Sheridan Maine is recruiting on behalf of a professional service company located in the heart of Basingstoke, who are seeking a part qualified Financial Accountant to join their thriving Finance Team.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Bank reconciliations of multinational currencies
• Process intercompany trading and recharge invoices
• Reconcile employee expenses and credit cards
• Prepare monthly VAT returns
• Raise sales invoices
• Assist with the completion of monthly management accounts
• Assist with audit queries, analysis and other ad hoc requests
Key attributes required for the role include:
• Part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar is necessary
• Good system skills including previous exposure to accounting software eg Microsoft Office especially excel
• Able to work in a busy environment
• Past experience of working in a similar role is essential
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits, study support, flexible working and they are accessible by public transport and onsite parking is available.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.