"Be the light that helps others see." Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a global energy Group to recruit a Tax and Accounts Receivable Assistant into their busy Finance department based in South Gloucestershire.
Working within a fast paced environment, your role will be varied, and you will be responsible for the collection, management and reporting of the business' debts, whilst liaising with customers on a daily basis. The role will also cover review of financial information and assistance with
preparation of different tax returns.
As Tax and Accounts Receivable Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Efficient management of all UK credit risk and the credit portfolio
• Ownership of customer master data, including new customer on-boarding
• Working with customers to ensure the flow of information for credit analysis and the daily management of account positions
• Daily, weekly and monthly reports relating to credit positions and performance to be sent to local and head office management
• Reviewing daily stock information, validating it to the accounting systems, and providing reports for both internal and external teams
• Assisting in preparation of tax returns for HMRC and other tax authorities
• Analysing month end accounting entries and preparing reconciliations for areas of responsibility
• Cover for the Accounts Receivable Accountant and UK Tax Assistant Manager
Requirements for this role:
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Must be a self -starter who takes a flexible and proactive approach
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.