Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a global energy firm that is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their large finance department.
As Accounts Receivable Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
• Raising sales invoices
• Receiving payments
• Allocating payments
• Processing cheques, credit card payments, electronic payments and cash to the sales ledger
• Processing remittances (emails and post)
• Responsible for cash allocation
• Reconciling payment to the bank statement
• Matching and batching receipts
• Processing receipts to the bank statement
• Dealing with customer queries
• Assisting with credit control as required
• Producing a monthly debtor report showing payments outstanding
• Ad hoc duties
The candidate must have exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups). Strong communications skills and a target driven hard working attitude are key.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.