A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a very successful, award winning and market leading global organisation. Our client is a unique, fast growing company who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to work directly with their Head of Finance to manage the daily accounts and financial functions of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Processing and checking sales orders
• A/R and A/P processing
• Bank reconciliations
• Checking and processing monthly staff expenses
• Assist with the preparation of accounts
• VAT and other returns
• Month end close processes
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Assist with annual audit
• Prepare and enter journals and supporting documentation
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified or equivalent and have a minimum of 3 years accounting experience, ideally in a SME business.
Key requirements of the role:
• Strong experience with accounting packages and small business accounting software
• Detail and process oriented
• Well organised and analytical
• Effective communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.