Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a leading FMCG business with international exposure based on the outskirts of Bristol. With an employee count of over 650 employees across multiple sites, our client is now looking for a commercially minded Finance Manager to help give continuity to a recent period of growth and success!
As the Finance Manager, you will be the finance leader onsite, in charge of producing profitability reports on a weekly and monthly basis, including analysis on market trends. In addition to this, you will be responsible for identifying issues affecting performance, whilst ensuring financial reports are in line with the company's standards.
• Oversee the whole on-site finance function to ensure critical tasks are covered on a daily and weekly basis
• Line management of a team of 5
• Analyse and comment on profitability
• Assist with month-end and year-end duties
• Involvement with internal audits and risk management controls
• CIMA, ACCA or ACCA qualified preferable
• Commercially focused
• Previous experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing sector preferred
• Knowledge of SAP would be a bonus
• Team management experience
• Flexible approach combined with excellent people skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.