A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the heart of Weymouth for an experienced Treasury Assistant to join a growing, forward-thinking company. As a Senior Treasury Analyst you will be a fundamental part of the Finance Team.
The Senior Treasury Analyst is an integral role within the Treasury Team giving someone responsibility for the day to day operational back office treasury tasks.
Reporting into the Treasury Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Complete daily cash-flow and weekly forecasts by assigned deadlines
• Ensure bank accounts are in credit and do not go overdrawn
• Move funds to liquidity / money market deposit in order to deliver the best return on investments
• Complete month end procedures accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensure forecasts are accurate and kept up to date
• Bank charges review and accounting reconciliations of all treasury related accounts
• Build and maintain good working relationships internally and externally
The successful candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA part qualified / have a treasury specific qualification and be computer literate with an intermediate level of Excel.
You will have strong attention to detail, be able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines and be a proactive individual who can take on responsibility in order to resolve issues.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.