A dynamic technology driven services group based near Portsmouth is recruiting a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to support the management team with strategic decision making through commercial financial analysis and modelling. The Head of FP&A will manage a team of FP&A Analysts and the key deliverables of the role include:-
• Annual budget process
• Monthly variance analysis and reforecasting process
• Financial modelling
• Financial and commercial analysis to drive better business decisions
• Support to potential M&A work and acquisition integration
• Business partnering with the senior management and group
• Competitor analysis and market trends
• Team management and development
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with demonstrable experience in a similar FP&A role with strong financial modelling, team management and business partnering skills.
The company offer an excellent working environment and a great benefits package that includes car allowance, bonus, pension and free car parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.