"The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves." Our client is a quality assessment and certification Group that operates worldwide. Due to the sectors which they work alongside, they function across the business at the highest level and pride themselves as a centre of excellence.
They are looking for a part/newly qualified accountant to join their central FP&A team, who will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial data and insights to the Group whilst driving process improvement. The role provides both Commercial and Financial exposure, and the opportunity for progression in the business
As FP&A Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
• Have ownership of FTE reporting and analysis; actuals, forecast and budget
• Supporting Central FP&A Manager in co-ordination and management of annual budget
• Supporting Areas with significant small profit centres in loading budgets to system
• Drive inter-company forecasting improvements, forecast data loads to system, forecast reconciliation to BPC, roll forward of forecast input files
• Supporting timely month end close process by posting and reviewing journals, reconciling inter-company balances and reviewing chargeable hours to ensure correct product allocations
• Championing SAP ByD and BPC ERP systems to support the team in interrogating and challenging financial data on a regular basis
• Supporting system improvements including implementation of segmental reporting
• Compiling KPI dashboard on monthly basis to identify progress on working capital management
• Act as first port of call to help resolve reporting and system queries raised by Area FP&A teams
Your skills and competencies will include:
• Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Good excel skills
• Technically strong
• Excellent communication and strong influencing skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Ability to conduct accurate, auditable, repeatable analysis
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.