If you value inclusion, sustainability and well-being then we have the perfect role for you. Be a part of making project visions viable by joining an interconnected community. Join a company that aims to create a better world, a company that truly believes well-being starts with their people.
Our client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis. If you have previous accounts payable experience and are looking for your next role to help you develop whilst being included in a global community, this is the role to suit you.
Key responsibilities will include:
• General Purchase Ledger Clerk activities
• General ad hoc support in finance projects
• Matching travel invoices with purchase orders and processing
• Processing pay runs, invoices, expense claims and credit card transactions
• Previous Purchase Ledger experience
• Knowledge or experience in using accounting or finance systems
• Customer service focused with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work both as part of a team and individually
• Ability to adhere to and enforce policies
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.