A quickly expanding SME which has received nationwide recognition as an employer of choice is hiring into its finance team. As a result of recent acquisitions to further its expansion, this organisation is looking to hire a qualified accountant to join with the remit of managing the finance integration of the newly acquired company alongside managing the ancillary corporate tax, VAT and CIS matters.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• Previous responsibility for finance integration
• Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP as well as an understanding of UK tax regulations.
• An up to date knowledge of financial reporting standards with the ability to maintain reporting processes in line with new deployments
• Advanced ability with Microsoft Excel
• Current accounting or tax qualifications (ACA / ACCA / CTA).
The role is ideal for technically strong accountants and finance professionals, trained either in practice or industry, looking to apply their skillset to a commercially minded remit where they can make a genuine contribution to company growth. The finance team is vibrant, energetic and socially active, while the business offers a supportive environment which is highly conducive to career progression, a generous benefits scheme and on-site parking.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible.