Our client, a rapidly expanding organisation based in Hampshire are seeking to recruit a strong technically orientated and qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA). This is an exciting time to be joining a fast growing company that places a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of its employees, providing an opportunity for individuals to truly progress and shine.
As Senior Fund Accountant, you will carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeep a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
• Complete routine audit queries
• Prepare periodic bank reconciliations
Your skills, knowledge, expertise will include:
• Part or fully qualified with a relevant professional qualification
• Sound technical financial services knowledge
• Computer literacy skills are essential
Training will be provided, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance your ability to provide sound accountancy services.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.