Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a hands-on Financial Accountant within an established business who have a global presence based in Fleet. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to make their first move from practice into industry.
- Completion of reporting packs
- Monthly management accounts
- Bank account reconciliations
- Intercompany recharges
- Process tax computations, VAT and Intrastat
- Fixed asset register
- Yearly statutory accounts
- Liaise and assist with company audit
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Overhead reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or CIMA part or fully qualified
- Statutory Accounting experience
- Corporation Tax Experience
- Accounting Practice background
You will be entitled to a very competitive benefits package including bonus, life assurance, gym discount and health insurance. The company are accessible by public transport and have ample parking available onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.