A hugely recognisable business in Hampshire, the market leader in its sector, is looking to hire a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) finance specialist with a focus on record to report (r2r) to work within a shared service setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented technical accountant looking for a role with breadth across both reporting activities and business improvement responsibilities.
Key duties include:
- Producing financial statements in line with up to date accounting standards.
- Managing a team responsible for periodic and annual reporting, reviewing activities and developing individuals.
- Communicating the results of financial reporting and analysis across the business, including translating complex information.
- Driving implementation and delivery of Netsuite as the new business ERP.
- Divisional cash flow forecasting, balance sheet reconciliation and management reporting.
This organisation is ideally inviting applications from chartered accountants with experience using ERPs within a corporate environment. Previous managerial experience is welcome and applicants should be able to demonstrate high levels of technical knowledge. Strong communicators who enjoy working with non finance stakeholders are particularly suitable. On offer is a competitive benefits package and a visible long term career path.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.