If you are looking for your next role with an international, integrated organisation then look no further. Be a part of making project visions viable by joining an interconnected community. Join a company where 89% of employees feel valued - a company that truly believes well-being starts with their people.
This global organisation is now looking for an immediately available commercially focused Finance Analyst to join their Bath based office. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) accountant who has previous demonstrable experience of financial analysis.
What you will be doing:
• Working closely with the Group Financial Controller to support the provision of ad-hoc analysis and reports for a significant internal project
• Analysis and aggregation of financial and non-financial management information including detailed P&L, balance sheet and cash flow for use in a financial model
• Extracting data from an ERP system to create reports
• Creating analytical reports for ongoing use by management
• Communicating and presenting financial information
• Any other ad-hoc relevant tasks as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent Excel skills with working knowledge of the latest Excel analytical tools
• Financial reporting, FP&A or audit background preferred
• Financial modelling skills desirable
• Creative skills to succinctly display complex financial information
• Analytically minded with an ability to create and interpret large datasets and provide useful insight
• Strong communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.