Sheridan Maine are recruiting for a well-established outsourcing business in Keynsham to recruit a Accounts Administrator to join their large finance team on a temporary basis for a month.
Are you immediately available and strong on Excel? Are you interested in a long term career in finance? As mentioned, this role is temporary, however its with a large business who have lots of permanent opportunities coming up. You could be looking to get your foot in the door in a finance role or whether you are technically strong and want some short term work to tide you over, this could be ideal for you.
What will you be doing?
- Reconciling opening and closing stock balances
- Reconciling the stock values back to the previous stock take and query any differences
- Preparing stock movement journals to post in OA
What are we looking for?
- Competent in excel
- Finance experience preferred
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
This assignment is temporary, however there is potential for permanent opportunities at the end of the assignment so please apply if you would be interested in hearing more.