Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a growing business based in the heart of Bournemouth who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team. The role is for a temporary period of up to 3 months in order to cover sickness leave.
Sitting with the Accounts Payable team, your responsibilities will include:
• General finance administration
• Answering emails
• Opening post
• Inputting invoices
• Checking and processing expenses
Your skills must include:
• Excellent people skills and the ability to build relationships
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to think on your feet and work in a fast paced environment
• Able to work in a team environment
• Good excel skills
• Good communications skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.