"The science of today is the technology of tomorrow!" We are hugely excited to be working with one of the world's champions of technology. This global organisation have been supplying its customers with its innovative solutions for over 100 years. They are looking for a qualified accountant (preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA), who has a strong financial background and excellent leadership qualities.
As the Financial Controller, you will be reporting directly to the Finance & IT Director, and you should be prepared to get "stuck in" with hands on Accounting and reporting.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the finance team
• Cash reporting
• Banking bonds and guarantees
• Monthly reporting
• Input of forecasts
• Management of working capital
• Overhead control
• Balance sheet reconciliations and control
• Co-ordination of Budgets and 5 Year Plans
• R&D tax claims
• Statutory audit management and tax liaison
• Internal Audit management
• Maintenance / improvement of relevant policies / processes
• Supporting non-finance areas of the business with financial information to achieve business wide projects and goals
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of UK MOD or manufacturing experience would be highly desirable
• M3 preferred, or other complex systems experience
• Experience in dashboards and data analytics
• Ability to operate autonomously
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.