Sheridan Maine is working with a division of a global business based near Salisbury to recruit a qualified Financial Controller to manage the day to day activities of the finance team as well as business partnering the operational team. Reporting directly to the Finance Director the key responsibilities and deliverables of the Financial Controller include:-
• Business partnering the operational teams supporting decision making
• Monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentary
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting and management of working capital
• Statutory audit management and tax liaison
• Identifying, driving and delivering process improvements and efficiencies
• Management and development of the finance team
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a numbers of years working in a similar role ideally within the manufacturing, aerospace or defence sectors together with demonstrable experience of driving change and delivering at pace.
The company offer an excellent benefits package including flexible working and bonus as well as great opportunities to develop and progress your career within the group.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.