Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of its popular products. In this role, you will be expected to lead from the front and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
Responsibilities will include:
• Reconciling customer accounts
• Chasing payments via telephone and email
• Solving of invoice queries efficiently
• Opening accounts and setting credit limits per the company's credit policy
• Allocating payments per customer remittances
• Reporting aged debt on Excel
• Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity and ensure the Credit Control Manager is informed of any account issues
• Excel skills (Vlookup + Pivot Table)
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.