Sheridan Maine is proud to be working in partnership with a leading, big 4 global firm in search of a new Audit Manager to join their ranks in Guildford.
This internationally established Practice aim to serve their profound clientele base in a range of services, operating by core values to ensure a first class experience for clients, and a diverse, supportive culture for their staff.
Some of the responsibilities that this role will include:
• To be a key part of Assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work
• To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and “on the job” training for less experienced members of staff
• To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
• To review work completed by less experienced staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal reviews
• To summarise actual time spent compared to budget on each assignment, and to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review
• To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil professional CPD requirements
• To maintain training records conscientiously and to keep up to date with examination studies, as applicable
• To attend staff meetings and training and to assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required
What we will need from you to be great for this role:
• Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
• Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances
• Assurance experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of analytical review approach desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.