Sheridan Maine are working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding Group of companies based in Dorset. They are seeking an experienced and diverse individual to join their business as an Accounts Manager.
As the Accounts Manager, you will manage the accounting on a daily basis for a number of sites collecting income, checking proof of funding and preparing monthly management accounts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Book keeping and preparing accurate accounts
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparing invoices and credits as required
• Manage the Direct Debit process
• Responsible for invoicing
• Bank reconciliations across multiple bank accounts and inter-company balance reconciliations
• Balance sheet reconciliations and complete all relevant documentation
• Support the Credit Controller in collection in overdue debt
• Assist the Finance Manager and the Group Financial Controller during the interim and final audit process
What you will need to be great for this role:
• AAT qualified. CIMA part qualified
• The ability to meet deadlines
• Highly motivated and able to work on your own as well as with and for others
• Experience of working within a finance team and/or using Sage 200 would be beneficial
• Advanced Excel skills to present financial reports and accounts
• IT literate and good ability to pick up new financial and other business systems
• Good analytical skills and be detail orientated
• Valid UK driving licence and own vehicle
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.